Ethertronics, Inc. is seeking a highly motivated and skilled administrative professional with a proven track record of providing excellent service and support in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. The Executive Administrative Assistant will provide assistance to the General Manager in the day-to-day management of the organization and assumes responsibility for the administrative support to the San Diego Design Center team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides assistance to the General Manager, sales team, and customers.
• Represents the GM’s position on various issues at both internal and external meetings and venues.
• Screens the GM’s/department’s calls and mail, composes correspondence, and coordinates schedule.
• Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties to ensure a high performance, efficient work environment.
• Researches and assembles price information from distributors on related Ethertronics products.
• Coordinates public outreach and marketing efforts, and provides assistance to events, including trade shows.
• Updates and maintains sales forecast at SalesForce.
• Follows up projects with customers.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Requires an Associate’s degree in business support or administrative services.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in general clerical and executive secretarial work, or a Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field
with 2 to 3 years of progressively responsible professional experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally, and in writing.
• Ability to use sound judgment and to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing, and prioritizing with attention to details.
Ethertronics offers market-based salaries and competitive compensation packages with competitive benefits.
Ethertronics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Click here to apply…
Please attach your resume to the email.